Do you need help keeping your exciting projects on track?
We can help.
Fandom Web Dev provides Digital Project Managers even if you’re using another development team. In fact, it’s a good idea to have a checks and balances system in place by using a Digital Project Manager when you’re working on big development projects, whether it’s software development or large scale web development. For smaller projects, such as simple web sites, your development team should include DPM.
We are not only WordPress experts, but we’ve managed budgets of multi-million dollar projects with large teams.
What We Do
– Communicate regularly with your team
– Monitor and track project timelines
– Master your project management software – allocating tasks and keeping track of all the action
– Maintain regular contact with your clients – gathering feedback, updating on progress and generally keeping a smile on their faces
– Gather and coordinate resources, information, and content
– Help to prepare proposals & pitches, timeframes, schedules, and budgets
– Help to define and develop your internal processes
What We Provide
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills
– Solid organizational skills including extreme attention to detail and strong multitasking skills
– WordPress expertise – we are developers, power users, and end users
– HTML/CSS/PHP/digital marketing skills
– Digital advertising experience
– Experience in Asana, Jira, Google docs, and more – we can learn anything quickly.
Contact Fandom Web Dev to discuss your Digital Project Management projects and needs.